Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Timeless Spirit Magazine - March 2010


Greetings,

Well we are online and ready for your eyes. I know we are a day later than usual, but I was waiting for the Dark Moon to be finished before bringing this issue to you. I don't know about you, but this Dark Moon was huge in my life and I didn't want to bring that energy into this issue.

Speaking of which, this is another great read. So many wonderful articles and columns and a special mediation that was inspired by our very own Phil Kotofskie's article - so be sure to check out both!

Thank you for reading Timeless Spirit. It's an honour to share it with you.

in light,
Aleesha Stephenson
Publisher
Timeless Spirit Magazine
http://www.timelessspirit.com

ISSN# 1708-3265

~ walk your talk, live your truth ~

1 comment: